Is it possible my dog had a second FCE?

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
fangoriouskitty

Is it possible my dog had a second FCE?

Post by fangoriouskitty »

My Shih Tzu/Bichon mix Winnny was diagnosed almost exactly a year ago as having an FCE (she got the MRI and everything). She ended up recovering great, after a couple of weeks she was able to walk almost completely normal, she's only a little limpy. Anyway I was laying at my feet while I was eating dinner, suddenly she started yelping and got up and it was like one of her sides went limp. A minute or two passed and she was able to walk around. After I calmed myself down I was able to get her to run and respond to like normal. She's acting absolutely fine, about 30 minutes later she rang her bell to be taken outside, pooped and peed normally, even barked at another dog. She seems a little limpy, but as I said for she has been ever since her FCE. Is it possible she's had another FCE? Has anyone heard of this? Could she just have had a sudden muscle cramp that went away? :?