My 6 month kitten dosnt poop for 4 days

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
Nala-honey

My 6 month kitten dosnt poop for 4 days

Post by Nala-honey »

My kitten is very naughty all the time but since last week she was in some different situations i had some gusset and she played with them a lote after that one of my friends bring her 2 month kitten to my place and my cat was so freaked and angry ,the same night she tried a kitten soup for first time and next day she had vomitted and diarrhea but still playfull and happy but i brought her to vet and she had 3injection so doctor said if she stoped during 24 hourd its ok and thats all beucase of food and scaring so she gets well and i bought her a new litter box that i feel its a little bit small for her,but after 2 days she had just one time poop and it was a little diarrhea and after that till now she didnt poop and she is not as bright as before i feel she is upset and maybe suffering from something but she eats well and drinks water and had pee as well ! Please help me about her im really worry and i dont have enough money to bring her to vet again.
CarolC

Re: My 6 month kitten dosnt poop for 4 days

Post by CarolC »

Hi, does your kitten have a disability? What is a gusset? It sounds like she is constipated?
Nala-honey

Post by Nala-honey »

Hi,
No she dosent have any disability .and i had some guest.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Can you get canned pumpkin to get fiber into her? You can also think of other things for humans, but many human enemas and medicines aren't safe for cats. We can list some that are OK if you are in another country without many vets.
Nala-honey

Post by Nala-honey »

She gets well since saturday and every thing was totally normal but ,she had vomited just right now and im really worry she acts normal and she wants to ply with me and asking for her food but i dont know why she had vomited her dinner,(its 4 A.M)
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Well, sometimes they get pukey; I don't worry about it unless it continues or unless the content is abnormal--bloody, for example. I'd give her something else to eat in a little while; she probably really is hungry if she puked her supper! I'd try canned food if possible; a lot of times they don't chew kibbles, so canned may be easier on their bellies.
Nala-honey

Post by Nala-honey »

Thanks ,she didnt repeat it and she is fine .thanks for your advice