Cat with potential gangrene :(

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
Mimi the cat

Re: Cat with potential gangrene :(

Post by Mimi the cat »

This is great news iam so happy for Luna :lol: and thank you for taking care of her :trophy:
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Pumpkin is a squash, so I'd think it would be similar. I have the reverse problem--I've been looking for pumpkin "pie mix" and can only find the plain. :D
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

I am so so SO very glad to read this.
I apologize for disappearing but there was a huge awful horrible tragedy here with a friend of mine.
I have thought about Luna and wondered how she was doing, but just wasn't coherent enough myself to come here. I think taking picts every few days is a good idea, and helpful later on when someone asks about a similar condition!
Please keep us updated, I may fad away for a few days at a time, as all is not right with the world, but I am still very interested in your girl and hope we can all be of assistance.
ore picts of her would be great if you could. esp her pouncing and chasing things! I love their spirit, it has helped me get thorugh some rough spots of my own.

purrrrrs from the crew
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.