ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR HELPED ME SAVE PHOENIX!

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR HELPED ME SAVE PHOENIX!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Dianne, can you tell the story please? I am so wore out, worry, fatigue, worry, relief, worry, I cannot begin to describe...

Today is Sonday. October 1st. The First Day in the Life of Phoenix Risen From The Ashes (his show name)
His story began over 6 weeks ago, when he captured the hearts and minds of anyone who cares about another living being. He taught me undying love (again), patience, love, perserverence, love, joy in midst of garbage, love, and FAITH! I had given up on him so many times, in my heart saying good bye every time I pulled out of the lot, especially since the For Sale sign went up last weekend. I have done nothing but cry for a week. And I thought I wasn't crying hard enough. Maybe I didn't hurt enough for him to be saved. BUT HE WAS SAVED! Cpl. Beverly Bush of Beaufort County Animal Control slammed the door of the van as I sat in front. She then crawled in at tremendous personal peril, and snagged him from crawling under the passengers seat with a catch pole. If you have ever watched a cop fight with a perp for the gun on television, that is EXACTLY what Cpl. Bush was facing with Phoenix on capture pole, tremendously strong, snarling, teeth going a mile a minute, as she struggled to pull him from van, then to the ground where he went totally berzerk, and frammed into a havahart trap, where we transported him TO RESCUE. I have to stop now, the tears prevent me from seeing what I am writing.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Dianne

Re: ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR HELPED ME SAVE PHOENIX!

Post by Dianne »

Some of you may recall reading the recent HP newsletter about Cindy Smith, an animal communicator who assists in the return of lost animals.

http://www.animalsmith.com/homepage.htm ... WPERWRJPX0

In desperation late Saturday, I wrote Cindy asking her help in the rescue of "Phoenix", the black mixed breed dog that Karen was attempting to rescue from Bluffton, SC. Even though Phoenix was NOT yet Karen's pet, Cindy agreed to assist in his rescue.

Cindy asked for a description of the dog, the location, a description of the person attempting the rescue (Karen), and a description of her van.

She identified Phoenix fears, and requested that he not have anything placed around his neck. Karen was later able to lure Phoenix into her van.

Through a miraculous chain of events, Phoenix was SAVED.

VERY long sign of great relief......................

Karen, I hope you can stop crying and start living again. You've done something wonderful by rescuing this life. We're all proud of you for trying, and trying, and trying!

This is a great story with a happy ending.

Dianne
Mary and Roxy

Post by Mary and Roxy »

FANTASSSSSSSSSSSSTIC Karen...
Soon as your feeling better could you give us the details? how did you get him into the van??????
You were in our prayers.....Mary and Roxy
Wise Owl

Post by Wise Owl »

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such fabulous news. I can go to sleep tonight with one less worry.
Please Karen tell us how you got him into your van. We want the whole story. All of it.

One more thing. We are so very proud of you. I have tears of joy for your dedication to this beautiful animal. I really hope there is someway he can come live with you. I really do. You both deserve it. He will be yours and love you forever once he gets settled in. What a wonderful thing you have done.
God Bless your caring heart.

Hugs and smoochies from Luka and me for both of you!
Barbara Boehmer

Post by Barbara Boehmer »

Hip hip hooray! Finally! So glad to hear it had a happy ending.
Barbara Boehmer (not a veterinarian, just a fellow pet owner)
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Aww, I'm SO glad you got him!!!! Congrats!
Christine

Post by Christine »

oh karen...you are truly his angel..god bless you both!

love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Paul Coover

Post by Paul Coover »

WOW! What a great story with a great ending!
Weinerdogs Rule!
-Paul Coover
http://www.myspace.com/paulcoover

Hello from Kebo, Riley, Willy, Johanna, Pork Chop, Auggie, Buddy, Sadie & Spartacus.

We miss you Pedro...
Jane Scott

Post by Jane Scott »

Absolutely Fantastic - You are an ANGEL.
Respect. Jane
Harley the "Monkey-boy"
Jean

Post by Jean »

Oh, Karen, I was about to send you a personal email since I didn't realize you had started a new thread.
I bet you feel so relieved. I bet deep down that Phoenix is relieved also. It is wonderful that he trusted you enough to get into your van. It shows the bond that had grown between you two.
I am so happy for you BOTH.
Please keep us updated./Jean