Please, I need to know what's wrong with her!

Blind and deaf pets can live happy, healthy, quality lives. In fact, sometimes it's hard to tell them from sighted pets. They do, though, have their own special needs.
Robberteto

Please, I need to know what's wrong with her!

Post by Robberteto »

I'm planning on adopting a puppy who the vet says has neurological disabilities.

Here's her story:

So my parents took my dog to the vet last night. He's fine, but at the vet, there was a woman who runs an animal rescue. She brought in a baby poodle puppy. She rescued her from a family who bought her as a present for their 2-year-old daughter. Soon after buying the puppy, the 2-year-old fell on her and caused severe neurological damage. After weeks of feeding the poor puppy bread and water, the family called the breeder, hoping to return her because "something was wrong with her". The breeder wouldn't allow the return and in turn, she was rescued by the woman, Shirley. The puppy is now blind, partially deaf, skin and bones thin, and has trouble moving her legs. I'm naming the puppy Rose and I'm on a quest to adopt her and give her what I can of a normal life.

Please if anyone knows what exactly is wrong with her, please let me know. I want my little girl to get better soon so I can adopt her and bring her to a nice home.