MollyBrown

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
MollyB&Me

MollyBrown

Post by MollyB&Me »

Hello New and wonderful friends of MollyB and me:
MollyBrown went to be with the Lord and her creator at around 8:30pm. She had a terrible night last night; her tummy was just erupting and continued until this morning. She was in awful pain and when I tried to help her, only tiny little acorn-sized poops came out. Neither of us could stand it. My heart is broken but I know that I did what Molly wanted me to do. Her eyes showed awful pain; they clicked when she blinked them.

When the vet came to my home tonight to help MB to sleep, she told me that she had thought I should have let her go one year ago, and that I waited longer than others would have done. Not much consolation; but I promised her, as I promised my mother while in hospice, that I would NOT let her suffer.

I tried everything to keep Molly, and when I focused on what our Lord's plan was for all of His creatures, I realized that she was a natural animal and they have their own laws of nature. If she were in the wild, she would have succumbed to the laws of nature that are far more harsh than ours.

I will never forget my beautiful, brown velvet puppy with her huge 7" brown ears. I will love her forever.

"Like a shepherd who leads His flock, and gathers the lambs in His arms, tenderly holding them close to His heart, carries them home"...

thank you all for your words of hope and encouragement; maybe you were far stronger than I was; or your babies far braver. I just could no longer tell whether I was holding on for her or she for me.

I do know that our puppies are the most loyal of the Lord's creatures and will wait until we are ready; even until they drop. I had to be brave enough to let her go to the Lord, her father and creator. We will be together again.

My love and hope to all of my new and wonderful friends and your brave babies.

Love,
Bobbi Staples

(Email edited: If you would like to contact Bobbi, please send a PM.)
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

AHHHH!!!!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

MollyBrown&Me, Ahhhh, there are no words.

I hope you don't ever feel guilty for loving and caring. I hope what your vet meant was no one in her experience would have loved and cared as much as you do.

Your baby girl loved you and you her. What better life is there than that?

Your MollyB spent a wonderful, long life with the only thing that mattered to her, you.

I am so very sorry, and I cry with you today.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
MollyB&Me

MollyBrown

Post by MollyB&Me »

Thank you for your words. Yes, my vet was extremely tender and caring and sincerely meant that she has met few people who would have waited as long as I did in the good sense, but not so long as to have her suffer, and she was beginning to suffer. Her bowels were just blocked and shutting down, thus preventing her bladder from emptying, even with expressing, etc.
I'm going to try to attach her photo, tho I've never done this before in these forums.
I will be checking in to see how all the babies are doing.
Love to all.
Well, here's the photo of my Beautiful MollyBrown
Attachments
Beautiful MollyBrown.jpg
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

What a good picture of her! I'm sorry for your loss. :cry:
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Dear Bobbi,

I'm glad she had the extra year with you. I'm sorry for your loss.