One of my 4-legged clients went to the rainbow bridge.

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
hollypetsit

One of my 4-legged clients went to the rainbow bridge.

Post by hollypetsit »

I have a pet sitting business and have been taking care of a wonderful little dog. I don't usually talk about my clients, because of confidentiality, so I won't be giving a whole lot of details.

He has been getting worse and worse and I knew this day would come but it is still hard to know I won't be seeing him anymore. I am glad that I could help the family a little and say goodbye to him before he left. He was a wonderful little buddy and will be missed!
SandyNY

sorry to here

Post by SandyNY »

it is always so sad to see a good one you enjoy go. at least you were able to see him near the end and he isn't suffering.
Who is the kitten in your picture by your name?
hollypetsit

Post by hollypetsit »

Yes it is always hard to have them go :(

The kitten in the picture is my baby Trooper. I found her when she was only a few weeks old and she couldn't see. I was able to get her on medicine and I was the first person she saw. I grew attached, so I kept her instead of finding her a home. She is a few months old now, but still pretty small and having sickness issues. She still has runny eyes and we are trying to figure out why.
Last edited by hollypetsit on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SandyNY

Trooper

Post by SandyNY »

Trooper is so adorable in the picture! Have you tried giving her l-lysine as the eye gunk may be from viral infection? I can pm you some links if you are not familiar and are intersted in reading about.
I had one wild cat who had large litters and she would not care for them so i raised many of her babies right from birth - and gave all of survivors away except one. i have a few babes from another wild cat's rejects - she would throw them out and i would pick them up ; those i kept :lol:
Attachments
Kits BC & bella.jpg