Goodbye Jack

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
kodiblue

Goodbye Jack

Post by kodiblue »

I wanted to let you all know that my CH/Epileptic pup Jack passed today. I was gone from home for 2 hours, gave him a drink and told him to be good. When i got home he didn't get excited and I knew something was up. It looks like he may have had a seizure but wont know for sure till tue. I want to thank all of you for the support you have given. I don't think I will be getting any more pets, I am just floored by this and I still have his sis Chelsea. Now he can run and play with his friend Kodi, who so loved him in the short time they had. To Weebles and Bodey,Noodle and Soba. Goodbye from your little brother. Jack took my heart with him, I hope he can forgive me for not being with him. I love you my little doodlebug!!!
SandyNY

Re: Goodbye Jack

Post by SandyNY »

oh, no. how very sad. so sorry to hear of the loss you and chelsea are suffering. such a short little life full of struggles and happiness. Nothing can be said for losing a part of you - we are grieving for you too.
kristenv

Post by kristenv »

I am so sorry to learn of Jack's passing. Please know I understand your grief having just lost Rory in the same manner yesterday. I hope you are able to get some peace in your heart, and find some comfort in Chelsea.
Kristen and Samy
Kristen, Samy, and Dottie
Jenner, Alex, BB
4 epsiodes of IVDD for Samy: Surgery x2 , crate rest x2 still going strong
Dottie no IVDD
Rory no IVDD (at the bridge)
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Oh, I am so sorry! What a very sad sad sad day. Tears for you and your family today.

Dear Jack was so lucky to have you caring loving sheltering him. He was so very lucky.

IMy deepest sympathies.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
kodiblue

Post by kodiblue »

I forgot to say that Monday was my birthday, my gift was Jack going to the bridge to be with his friend Kodi. I miss all the wobbly kisses tthat didn't quite hit the spot intended. I would like to honor him in some way. I was giong to write a book about his adventures for children to learn about handicapped pets. Now he won't be having any.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I am sorry for what you are going through right now. I hope that with time it will get easier and you will have some good memories. I am sorry about the book.
BethWeeble's:o~mom

Post by BethWeeble's:o~mom »

My heart is breaking for you. I've been busy with work & could not believe that Weebs brother is gone :cry: When you are up to it I do hope you will write the book......Jack crammed alot of living in 2 short years. He can still help teach kids about how truly special all special needs critters are!
Weebs sends LOTS of licks(tho like Jack they don't land where he intends)
Harvey'sMom

Post by Harvey'sMom »

I am so very saddened by your loss of Jack. I know it is rough for you and your heart aches. In Jacks memory and honor, please try to write that book...

Harvey's mom, Paula