Mr. Bo - My very special friend

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
MrBo9

Mr. Bo - My very special friend

Post by MrBo9 »

Mr. Bo lost his battle with cancer on January 12,2009 - 6 1/2 months after the amputation of his left front leg and 5 years after his initial diagonosis of synovial sheath sarcoma. He had 4 operations on his leg and a month of radiation treatments which gave us 4 wonderful years before we had to amputate. All of the love and support from the people on this site gave me the courage to do the amputation which gave us 6 1/2 more months of pure joy with our beautiful boy. We miss him terribly but know that he is now at the rainbow bridge running like the wind with all those who have gone before him.

Mr. Bo's Mom - Barbara
grizzleybear

Re: Mr. Bo - My very special friend

Post by grizzleybear »

So sorry to hear of Mr Bo's passing. Barbara, he had you to love and care for him for the time you had. That's really special. We're currently battling osteosarcoma and the vets have basically said to put her pallitive care, but we've decided to keep fighting for as long as Poohbear is willing to fight. Please take solace in the fact that Mr Bo is no longer in pain and will be watching over you until you are reunited again.

Rest peacefully Mr Bo.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Mr. Bo's Mom, your boy was victory personified ~ surviving against impossible odds. I am so very sorry for your loss. You fought as hard for him as any human and he was so lucky to have you. Your story is one of victory, I believe. So many of us aren't aware we have the options you explored and so many of us may not have known enough to try. That is why Mr. Bo's story is so important. He will save lives, even now. Your story is a beautiful one and thank you for sharing it.
May you find comfort in being there for Bo always and furrever.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
puremutt

Post by puremutt »

He had the best care and will forever be thankful, you can be proud!

We all moarn for you, another member in doggie heaven :angel:
mickey 1994- sept 26 ,2008

let all beings be happy