Buster crossed over/

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
Caroline

Buster crossed over/

Post by Caroline »

My dear sweet Buster oh how we will miss you......I look at your frisbee your bed an collar an food dish, I cant belive that I will not see you again, I give you a piece of my heart to take with you ;the hole it left will heal in time but the scar will stay forever,.
You crossed over tonight your bladder stones returned with a vengeance giving you so much pain. You keet your spirit up to the end.
I ask the vet to give you a sleep med before they put in the IV so we could lay with you... so you would not die alone before your end came.
I am so gratefull to have shared 5 years with a friend like you I have no regreats having had you in my life.
You will aways be my top dog.
See you on the other side one day Buster-boo.

Caroline

Heaven goes by favor.IF it went by merit,you would stay out an your dog would get in.
Mark Twain
Last edited by Caroline on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookiemum

Re: Buster crossed over/

Post by rookiemum »

I am weeping with you, I am so sorry.

Pam
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Oh, NO! Oh, Caroline! Oh, that's terrible. He fought back from FCE to later die of stones. Where is the fairness in life? You worked so hard to help him, who would have thought stones were harder to treat than paralysis, but it was true. I am so sorry for you and your family after all you did. What an unmeasurable loss, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
nez

Post by nez »

rip sweetie,you was loved, very sorry for your loss.We are so cheated with our furbabies,way too short of a lifespan, am so sorry for your loss,,,,nez
Christine

Post by Christine »

Dear sweet, Caroline...I am so, so sorry for your loss. Another of our babies is gone and we all share in your sadness. Buster's story will continue to help so many others. You did not let anything stand in your way to help your boy and he knew and knows the love he was to you.
You know we are all here for you.

Love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Oh no, not Buster! Caroline, I'm so very, very sorry that you lost him. You were the best pet mom and he loved you. I'm so sorry.
Dianne
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

I just wanted to say, thank you for all the kind words.
It has been very hard my eyeballs look like they belong to a 110 year old woman. Grieving is so exhausting.
It is so quiet around the house now and Busters girlfriends are super bummed out they just whine for him an look at the door.
They won't hardly eat or play it is a sad household right now.

However I have found myself looking at a Boxer rescue website......life without a boxer just sucks not sure how ready I am but I will let you wonderful people know if I decide to open my heart to anther one.
For now I will just take it one day at a time.
Buster say's keep up the good work and sends you an all your fur buddies kiss's.
Love always
Caroline

Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he is owned by a dog.
_Gene Hill
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Christine wrote: Buster's story will continue to help so many others. Love,
So very true!!! I'm sorry for your loss.
medina

Post by medina »

I'm very sorry for what happend with Buster :candle:
:) medina
Mismadison

To Buster...

Post by Mismadison »

Truly a One-in-a-Million Dog. I can close my eyes and see still see your gorgeous "goober" face, all tongue (slobber, lol!) and smiles... always ready to play even after your injury. Always ready to befriend just about everyone... unless you were on your leash protecting "Mom", of course! :twisted: . What a genuine Sweetheart you were and ARE. You'll be sorely missed by us left temporarily behind. I can just see you romping around with Bruno and Hashi in the green grasses over the Rainbow Bridge... and what a beautiful sight that is.

Heaven got another good one. :angel:

Until we meet again, we love you, Buddy! :wub: (((HUGS)))
Mary and Paris.
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

Wow Mary,
Buster loved you too even though I think he loved Paris ( A chinese cresent) A bit more.
I will always be gratefull when you came over one night to lay with my boy in his x-pen so I could catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzz.
Thank you girlfriend,
Kiss's an hugs hope the weather gets nice for you in Idaho soon.
P.S I'M looking at a happy picture with Buster an Paris now he sure had alot of four legged lady friends.
Luv ya always
Caroline

Verily, there are rewards for our doing good to animals an giving them water to drink.
_ the Sunna
tessa

Post by tessa »

caroline...i'm so so sorry to hear this tragic news.
i will keep you and buster in my thoughts tonight.
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

Thank you Tessa,
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Buster was our heartbeat. His crossing will develop into a legacy. Caroline, i am beyond sorry. Tears for you and your baby boy today. Right here with you in loss, but let it grow into LIFE!

Every time I endure my boy's birth or death date, I celebrate with the gift of LIFE!
Which I do today. Your Buster's legacy is celebration!

Karen
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courie ... =128542954
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

Thank you Karen,
Can't help but miss the ones we love. I hope you made it threw June 17th, with less tears than in your past.
Buster will never fade from my heart, I still miss him everyday but I am getting better no more tears.
Caroline

-Dogs are not our whole life,but they make our lives whole.
Roger Caras