bella...is gone

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
medina

bella...is gone

Post by medina »

hi,
I didn't wrote from a long time and I'm very sorry that I have to write to say that bella... is not with us anymore. After seven beautiful years she is gone. I can't write anymore sorry...
:) medina
LisainCAN

Re: bella...is gone

Post by LisainCAN »

Medina,

I am so sorry. It is hard to lose any creature but the ones we pour special love and time into just hurt that much more.

Lisa.
medina

Post by medina »

Lisa,
thank you so much for the support. Is hard but I know she is in a better place now. I will be ok in time but bella will be in my heart forever, she was a member of our family and is hard to lose one. thanks again, is very helpfull to have support in times like this and made me feel better.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I am so sorry to hear about Bella. There are not many people here who have cared for a dog that can't walk for as many years as you did. Bella was a beautiful dog, and I could see how close you were in the pictures. I am very sorry for your loss, and I hope you will still come here to help people who have handicapped dogs when you have time. Blessings to you and Bella. You are still connected through love. :candle:
medina

Post by medina »

Thank you very much for all your good words, it means a lot for me. Bella was 7 years old and from 3 years she was paralysed but had a very good life until 3 weeks ago. She was a very energic and happy dog even in her condition. We will miss her a lot. I send all my support for everyone who is in this situation, even if your dog is paralysed can have a very beautiful and happy life. thank you so much again.
:) medina
Christine

Post by Christine »

Dear Medina,

Even though we are a world apart, losing these sweet babies bring us right next to each other. We are all here for you, Medina whenever you need a shoulder or to talk about the good memories of your Bella. I am so sorry for your loss.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

It couldn't have been easy to have a disabled one in Romania; it's not always having a disabled one in the US! Maybe Bella's story will help others in your country facing a similar situation. I'm sorry for your loss.
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

I know it's only been a few days since you lost Bella,..
and I just wanted you to know that I am so sorry for your loss.
Caroline
medina

Post by medina »

Thank you very much for all the support you are giving me, is realy beatiful that we can be there for each other. And yes critters is not easy to have a disabled dog in Romania. First because you can't find a cart in this country but with your help and the pictures from this site my father build one for bella. The animals protection and care is just starting to be important here, we have a law for animal protection just from 2 years or less I think. Hopefully there will be more peolple helping to save and protect animals. In my town exists many vets from few years now and when bella had problems I've visited the majority of them and even get to Hungary to a vet but no results. Every one of them did his best of finding the reason of her problem and had different opinions. After a while it was clear that she will not walk again and one of the vets suggested to put her down. I've couln't accept this, first because she was exactly the same dog like before, she always was a happy dog, and second because I think that if a human member of the family is paralysed you don't kill him for that. So I begun to search for ways of making here life easier and so past another 3 years of bella's life. She was the joy of my family, every time I arrived home she was there waiting with joy and now is so hard to get home and find that no one is waiting anymore. Now she is resting at our country side house in the garden, where she loved going with us. I hope if I can to help other people in the same situation, first I want to give bella's cart to the vet maybe somebody will need it because I'm sure there are people who wont give up even if their dog is disabled. Bella will be my angel helping me to give hope to all caretakers who need it.
Christine

Post by Christine »

That is a beautiful way to honor Bella's life, Medina. :wub:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08