My precious Gracie

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
bbaugh

My precious Gracie

Post by bbaugh »

Gracie my pug has left me but she won't be forgotten. tears are running down my face. I wish I could bring her back. She and my Sweet Angel Mae. I don't know how I am going to live without them. We are going camping again to the same place my little girl had her little accident. Never take your eye off of your precious babies. Gracie loved to chase a flashlight and chase horses on the tv. She could never figure out where the horses went it was still very funny to watch. My Sweet Angel Mae loved to play pull toy we called it. They will both be in my heart forever.

Today is the city parade it will be the first one Gracie missed she loved the parade. Well sorry for dragging on I will stop now. here is a picture of my sweet little ones.
Attachments
Grace on the left Angel on the right
Grace on the left Angel on the right
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Re: My precious Gracie

Post by Bendy Kitty »

no need to apologize
the bond that holds this community together is understanding how precious our furkids are to us.
I am very sorry for your loss and can only say do whatever you need to in order to greive. there is no right and no wrong way. A lot of people won't understand how painful it is, but the people here DO.
somethings that are helpful for the bendy mom are making picture albums or some kind of memorial, sometimes we post picts of the ones we lost on the anniversary of that sad day.

if it helps you to post picts here, please do, cry all you need to, rant all you need to. we know that second guessing seems to be a natural part of greiving, all the "what if I had..."s. We all have our share of them. What counts most is you loved her, and she loved you.

many soft purrrgles to you

Bendy
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
tessa

Post by tessa »

it's heartbreaking.
the bittersweetness is that you had a soul in your life that was so important.
big hugs,
tessa
nez

Post by nez »

i am so sorry for your loss of your sweet gracie,rip ,sweetie, mom loved you so much.Take your time with your grieving ,, i lost my poco last year the 26 th of june,and still cry every day..just know ,that you loved her more then most dogs ever know...
I am so sorry, and please take care of yourself,,,nez
bbaugh

Post by bbaugh »

Thanks everyone for your thoughtful words. Time will heal but there will always be a missing hole. I went camping again it was a lot of fun. I didn't realize how seeing other peoples little darlings made me feel a little better. I watched some-ones little dog it felt like a piece of Angel and Gracie was there. Anyways I hope everyone on this forum has a blessed day.
Becky