Little Pilea

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
raiders mom

Little Pilea

Post by raiders mom »

My little Pilea(13 yr. old Shih-Yzu) is not doing good.I took her to the vet yesterday and he did blood tests.She is in renal failure and there is nothing more they can do for her.He gave her a shot of steroids so she could feel better through the weekend.She is so sick she can hardly stand up and will not eat anything.I am so sad..I love her so much and will miss her so.I will have to take her in Monday and have her euthanized.She is such a good little girl,so sweet and was so happy before she got so sick.I am heartbroken.I hope Raider( my 10 yr old shih-tzu) is not too upset by her leaving.He's going to miss her too.I am here because I know you all understand what I'm going through. I am home all weekend alone with just the 2 Tzus, everyone had things to do and plans for the weekend but me, so here I sit holding my baby girl letting her know that Mommy loves her and cares aabout her.My heart is broken and I need someone to understand and be here to help me get through this.
Christine

Re: Little Pilea

Post by Christine »

Oh, Kathy....we are here and we do understand how much your heart is breaking right now. Your little one knows how much she is loved and she is right where she wants to be right now....wrapped in her mom's arms. Sending you warm hugs and prayers to help you through this. More than 13 years is a lot of good memories to share.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi Kathy,

My senior golden retriever had kidney failure and you have my sympathy. I hope your family will check in with you soon.
nez

Post by nez »

I am so sorry your furbaby is ill,wow,we just dont enough time with our babies.I have 3 shihtzus 2 seniors,,they are like humans.All we can do is love them as much as possible,i am so sorry your going through this right now,there is just no words to say how much we all understand.. big hugz for your sweetie,,,nez