Douglasville, GA 10 y/o Pebbles at The Bridge

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
Christine

Douglasville, GA 10 y/o Pebbles at The Bridge

Post by Christine »

She really does look more like a long haired doxie to me.

CROSSPOSTING

Douglasville, GA - Pebbles - URGENT!! - Needs rescue ASAP! Douglas Cty AC JUST PRECIOUS

She is gorgeous – she looks like a long haired doxy to me too. Please help her if you can. Those beautiful begging eyes will pull you in everyone. This is one that you can put on your lap and cuddle the day away, she needs her human. What a beautiful little girl. Thank you all, you are a lifeline to these innocent babies, they need you, we all need you. Thank you so very much
Linda Baker Crossposter

*For information on adoption please call the Douglas County Animal Shelter at 770-942-5961, or fax 770-942-5914. Pebbles #2 4312

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 11:00:59 PM
Douglasville, GA – Senior Pebbles - URGENT! - Needs rescue ASAP!

Pebbles is a beautiful little girl, and should not be in a shelter at the age of 10. She is extremely sweet, and has no way of getting out before euthanasia on Tuesday, August 17th, if someone does not come through for her.

She either has mammary tumors, or cysts, due to her never being spayed. She is a great girl, and deserves to live the rest of her life in the comfort of a loving home.

Personally, I think she is a Long-Haired Dachshund Mix, but she is listed otherwise at the shelter. PLEASE help her get out or she will be PTS Tuesday AM. Pebbles #2 4312 Jack Russell Terrier, Cocker Spaniel [Mix]

More About Pebbles #2 4312 Pebbles is a very sweet 10 year old Jack Russell and Cocker mix. She is good with kids and litter/paper trained. She is a small girl with a spunky nature...doesn't seem to know she's part of the senior club. She does have a health issue that would require TLC in her new home... she has mammary tumors. If you can offer Pebbles a loving home to spend her golden years in please come by to meet this pretty girl.

*For information on adoption please call the Douglas County Animal Shelter at 770-942-5961, or fax 770-942-5914. All adopted dogs of appropriate age will receive a microchip. The new owners are required to get their new dogs a rabies vaccination and to have them spayed/neutered at the appropriate age.
My Contact Info: Douglas County Animal Control <http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA299.html>

Douglasville, GA
770-942-5961
Attachments
Pebbles2.bmp
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Re: Douglasville, GA 10 y/o Pebbles URGENT - 8/17 PTS DATE

Post by Christine »

Sadly, I just received this email:

"I called Douglasville today to pick up Pebbles, but unfortunately she died on Saturday. SHE WAS NOT EUTHANIZED...she had tumors and died in her sleep. The good news is that she was well loved while in the shelter. She did look like a special little girl. She's in a much better place."

Rest in peace, little girl...
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Douglasville, GA 10 y/o Pebbles at The Bridge

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Her face looks the tiniest bit like CarolC's baby ...RIP
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Christine

Re: Douglasville, GA 10 y/o Pebbles at The Bridge

Post by Christine »

I thought the same thing when I first saw her and that is what made me think she is a long haired doxie. I am glad she went to the Bridge on her own terms, but I wish she'd found a loving home for at least a little while.
?/1999 - 10/25/08