My Therapy dog Tori crossed the bridge Thursday

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
BethWeeble's:o~mom

My Therapy dog Tori crossed the bridge Thursday

Post by BethWeeble's:o~mom »

My dog Tori got into something toxic last Monday. I have no idea what it could have been. My vet said she could've eaten a bird or a mouse.My heart is breaking. :( She brought so much happiness to the folks at the Belen nursing home in the years she went there. In '09 went my then boyfriend,now hubby was in there for rehab after his heartattack, I took Tori in one last time. It was time for her to just be a couch pup.
I know you are no longer sick my little girl, :angel: & you are running back & forth barking your beautiful head off!! I know that your special friend Alice as well as grandma & your brothers Weeble & Peanut & your sisters Shopo & Lisa all were there to welcome you home. Please Alice & mom please take care of our girl & give our girl a hug from her mommy & daddy & tell her one day we will all be together again.
CarolC

Re: My Therapy dog Tori crossed the bridge Thursday

Post by CarolC »

Oh, that is sad. Dogs will eat anything, I had to take Katie to Emergency after she ate a chocolate Easter egg on a walk one time. She swallowed it foil wrapping and all with a happy look on her face. I am glad you had so many good times with Tori. She will always be in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss. :grouph:
janew

Post by janew »

I am so sorry you lost your Tori...
jane
Christine

Post by Christine »

Beth, I am so sorry to hear that. She sounds like she was so special. Sending you prayers and hugs.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08