RIP my sweet Bendikins

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
troopersmommy

Re: RIP my sweet Bendikins

Post by troopersmommy »

I am soooooo sorry for your loss. I'm reliving losing my Fuzzy Heart Kitty through your words. I know the feeling of "was it my fault, did I miss something, should I have done something else?" We all question ourselves when we grieve. But with prayers, God let me know it was just His Time, and each day has become a little bit better. I don't think it's been a year yet, because I don't want to figure that out. I buried my boy outside my window, and placed a small statue above him of a little rabbit (Fuzzy's nickname was Rabbit, after the Velveteen Rabbit). Having him near me, helps more than I could have imagined. I still talk to him every day - that helps. I put his pictures away for a while, but now I can look at them once more and think about all the good times.

The pain and sadness doesn't go away, it just gets a little "lighter" each day. Each of us has that "Heart" furbaby, that we hold on to forever, throughout life and death. He will always be with you. They trust us and know that we will do everything for them, without question and with the utmost loyalty. Don't worry that you might have missed something. We all know that you are an incredible AngelMom to your babies, and your babies know that too.

He is there, right now, "hovering" over you with his new little angel wings. :angel: When you close your eyes you'll feel him. When you walk into another room you'll sometimes swear you see him, or feel him against you. They never really leave us, only their little bodies do. Their spirit is with us through eternity...and one day you will be holding him again.
"When a child loves you for a long, long time...REALLY loves you, then you become Real." " Does it hurt?"
"Sometimes..When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."

Words I live by from "Velveteen Rabbit"
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry:
Jean

Post by Jean »

Dear Sasha,
I cried when I heard about Bendy. I have a t-shirt that I bought from your web site with his cute little baby picture on it.
I am so, very sorry for your loss.
Never forget that your little boy is always with you.
He loves you for all the care and love you shared with him.
My prayers are with you at this very difficult time./Jean
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

Have had several vets I trust review Bendy's lab results and ultrasound
they agree it was NOT FIP
they say the albumin/globulin ration is way to high for that.

think it was intestinal lymphoma or some other fast acting awful GI cancer.

and I have now, officially, developed an ulcer.
I had been toasting Bendy with a shot of Bourbon every night, which helped my nerves too
none of that for a few weeks
and a lot less coffee
oh, i'm a joy to be around right now.
lots of stomach meds for me.

i still miss my guy every second of every day.

I took a week and a half off of work, an old friend sent me some funds so I could do that. It helped. But during that time I had several other cat emergencies to deal with, none lethal fortunately.

Now I'm trying to work again. we'll see how it goes.
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Please take care of yourself.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I wonder if you could drink Kava, it's acid-neutralized. Remember, Paul Harvey used to advertise it?

http://www.amazon.com/Kava-Instant-Coff ... B001EQ4UDM

or this low acid ground coffee

http://www.amazon.com/HealthWise-Colomb ... gro_text_b
janew

Post by janew »

Sasha,
I haven't been on the computer...I am so sorry you lost Bendy.
Thinking of you,
jane
Soph_ie

Post by Soph_ie »

I used to be on these boards all the time but haven't posted in awhile. I visit every so often though and have just now seen your news of Bendy.

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. I have tears. Bendy was, and is an inspiration to me. What an amazing cat. I loved hearing all about him and your relationship with him. You guys are so interconnected and intertwined on such a deep, loving level. What an amazing relationship. I too know that connection to your soulmate and the pain that brings when you lose that physical connection for a time. As you will know, it never goes away and you will always feel sad, but with time, you will gain strength and you will learn how to keep going. I hope and pray too that at some point your memories will hopefully bring you more smiles than tears.

I'm sorry your last moments with him were traumatic for you. But let me assure you that Bendy won't be thinking of it or remembering it. He is happy, healthy, safe and loved and will see you again one day. I am sure of that. Until then, take care of yourself and know that there are people out there (like me) who are praying for you and keeping you in their thoughts.

Love and hugs. Xoxoxoxo
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

thank you
it has amazed me how many people my sweet little guy touched.
just typing this brings tears to my eyes.

thanks for your kind words.

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
raiders mom

Post by raiders mom »

I am so sorry. I know the words are hollow and can in no way make the pain of loosing your precious Bendy any better, but I am sharing your pain now as well. My little Raider Tzu Dog gave up his courageous battle with an awful throat infection on January 14th. I came back to this site because of all the help and support everyone gave me when Raids got ran over and we went through so much getting him healed up and able to walk again. Bendy kitty gave me hope through those dark days and made me laugh when I thought I'd never laugh again. Such a sweet little bundle of joy she was. Now they ( Bendy, my Pilea and Raider) are all running fast and able to jump high again at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope you find peace in the knowledge that Bendy loved you as much as you loved her and I hope these words can provide some degree of comfort to you. You were a wonderful mommy to Bendy and all the other special kitties you rescue and care for. You are an angel to those special creatures. Bless you for all you do. I cry tonight not only for my Raider but for little Bendy Kitty as well. Raiders Mom
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

I am sorry to hear that Raider has joined my sweet Bendy.
it is almost two years and only now can i think about him without coming apart, i have a box of photos i ordered made from digital pictures when he passed, I have not even been able to open the box.
i have taken in others to try and ease the pain, and while it has helped there is still a huge bendy sized hole in my heart.
Thank you for giving Raider all the time possible in the best home.
It always makes me smile to hear how helpful Bendy was to people, he will always be my inspiration.
Raider will be yours.

hugs.

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed