Sasha of Vinitsa - Warrior King

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
Sasha's Mom

Sasha of Vinitsa - Warrior King

Post by Sasha's Mom »

My dearest friends,

Sasha released his warrior king spirit into Nature's loving arms, resting on my bosom, as we sat in the high noon sun, near Sasha's favorite tree that overhangs our deck, where sparrows were singing and a white butterfly passed by.

Warrior King, Sasha of Vinitsa, sweet angel of my life, left us at 12:25 (New York time) on August 2, 2012.

I am so overwhelmed with grief and tried posting here yesterday, but every time I look here, all I can remember is the love and kindness when Sasha was still healthy. This is our home and it breaks my heart to bring sad news.

I will explain everything after a couple of days - I can't stop crying - I miss him so much...

Leah
Be simple, be earnest and spread that simplicity throughout everything you do.
http://eagles-sparrow.com
critters
Founding Member

Re: Sasha of Vinitsa - Warrior King

Post by critters »

I'm so sorry, Leah. :cry:
Christine

Post by Christine »

Oh, Leah....holding you very close in my heart and sending sweet prayers to Sasha watching you from the Bridge. You gave him everything and to him you were his world. I am so, so sorry. :candle:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Oh, Leah, I am so very sorry. After all you did for him, from your heart and soul, giving him everything he needed and all of yourself, the loss is immeasurable. I am so so sorry for your loss. After all the battles you won against the odds, this. He will love you forever. You were the best friend and guardian anyone could possibly have been to him. I thought you would get to share your life together longer...I am so sorry.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Leah, if you click this link, it is a custom search that will bring up all your posts full length in order from your first post to your most recent.

http://handicappedpet.net/helppets/sear ... mit=Search

If you want to see the photos you have to click the post. I think the ones that are uploaded as attachments show in search mode but not others.
Sasha's Mom

Post by Sasha's Mom »

Oh Carol,

Thank you so much for the link. I wanted to add some of my posts from here to Sasha's website to keep his history all in one place and your link helps sort the dates.

Thank you all for your kind words. Sasha meant the world to me, as this little group knows. There's a big empty space in my heart right now, that nothing will ever fill, but I think Sasha would want me to move on and help another kitty along the way. With that in mind, I will post in the appropriate forum here and ask questions there.

I added a Tribute page to his website, because Sasha deserves to be remembered after such a short and difficult life that he maneuvered through like the true warrior he was: http://sashaofvinitsa.weebly.com/august ... ibute.html

Sweet Sasha is flying free and at peace now.

Love,
Leah
Be simple, be earnest and spread that simplicity throughout everything you do.
http://eagles-sparrow.com
Christine

Post by Christine »

What a beautiful tribute to Sasha and very, very fitting. I was touched to see how many hearts Sasha and you have touched. I pray that you will wrap yourself in the warm and depth of their feelings. Sasha would want that for you.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08