Vinny

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
BooBooMom

Vinny

Post by BooBooMom »

Hello, new here but after reading several posts I wanted to post a remembrance for my love Vinny. He was my mini dachshund, 14 yrs old. He passed on May 31st, 2012.
He was very sick with diabetes, poor baby. He lived a yr after being diagnosed. It was a tough year but I wouldn't change any of it. He was my best friend and I miss him every day.
Thank you for letting me share Vinny...Darn, all of my pictures of Vinny say they the file is too big.
Attachments
Here is my sweet boy. This was a week before he left me for Rainbow Bridge..Thank you to Carol for helping me re size so I could post his picture !
Here is my sweet boy. This was a week before he left me for Rainbow Bridge..Thank you to Carol for helping me re size so I could post his picture !
Last edited by BooBooMom on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LisainCAN

Re: Vinny

Post by LisainCAN »

I am so sorry for your loss. You obviously loved him deeply and gave him wonderful care at the end of his life.
Jean

Re: Vinny

Post by Jean »

I am so sorry to hear about your dear dachie boy. He was so lucky to have a mom who loved him so much. / Jean