Digby

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
cadaha

Digby

Post by cadaha »

Our wonderful boy Digby , unexpectedly passed away yesterday.

We are devastated at losing him so suddenly. We only had him for four years and it is no where long enough :(

And Is it not bad enough that we lost our wonderful Digby yesterday but the hard drive where we kept all our memories of him has stopped working!!!

Someone up there obviously just wants to erase him completely

critters
Founding Member

Re: Digby

Post by critters »

What a great pic! Sometimes IT pros can rescue stuff off of a faulty drive; it seems to me it would be well worth a try.

I'm sorry for your loss. :cry:
Christine

Post by Christine »

I am so sorry for your loss...even though Digby was only four, I know he gave you a lifetime of love. Sending you prayers of comfort.

Critters is right...someone might very well be able to retrieve your files and pictures. I use Carbonite and love it. It backs up your files each time you use your computer and it's only $59.95 a year. Saved my bacon a couple of times.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I am sorry you lost him. I wish there was anything I could say to make it any better. Everything sounds trite, and losing someone you love is too big to be covered by words. I am so sorry. He was a lucky dog to have you.

I am not sure what is going on with your computer but don't just toss it out, it can probably be recovered. I went into a panic thinking I had lost photos on a hard drive, but there are many software programs that will recover photos from a hard drive. I used Adroit Photo Recovery, it was amazing.