Panda

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
Christine

Panda

Post by Christine »

You arrived five years ago and would not take no for an answer. You loved Penny more than anyone else...or so we thought until last week. You were such a little character...the most unique family member we've ever known. Letting you go is possibly the hardest thing we have ever done, but we promised you would not suffer. We know you hung on just for us. You've taken your seat in that special place in our hearts with Spanky, Pumpkin, Mr. Beasley, Watson, Pandora and Bailey. Let them take care of you until we're all together again, my little Panda Man.
Attachments
Close Face.jpg
Zen Panda.jpg
i am a pot.jpg
sleepy babies.jpg
Penny healing Panda.jpg
cuddling.JPG
snuggles.JPG
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Re: Panda

Post by CarolC »

Oh, no! He is a gorgeous cat who lived a wonderful life in your Peaceable Kingdom. What a loss for everyone in your household.
I am so sorry he could not be with you for longer. He had the very best life while he was with you.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Thank you, Carol. The hardest thing for me right now is that when I took him in yesterday, I said that I wanted them to give him a sedative first. The doctor, whom, I respect and trust said that the shot had both in it and it would be quick. It ended up taking three shots and he cried...it just absolutely broke my heart even more than I thought possible. The doctor explained that his blood pressure was so low to begin with that it took longer for the shot to take affect. This just haunts me and I feel so much worse about his last moments - I just can't bear it.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

This is no help to you at all, and you may not feel like even thinking about it, but there is a place to report adverse drug events to the FDA. It might help another pet and their family. You are not the only person who has had things go wrong for a pet when they were trying to do the best for them. I wish there was anything I could say. I'm so very sorry.

http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/Saf ... 055305.htm
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Aww, I'm sorry. :cry: What cute pics you have!