Weeble

For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
weebles:~mom

Weeble

Post by weebles:~mom »

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've been here. I have missed all of you. I went thru carpel tunnel surgery this past summer. I had two beautiful caring people JoAnn & Kyle helping me with carrying Weeble in & out for potty time as well as helping me with feeding & cleaning the other furkids.
On July 3rd my wonderful Weeble crossed the Rainbow Bridge due to pneumonia. My vet did everything he could, but my boy was just too sick.
I haven't even been able to talk about it till now. I will never forget his spirit & his happy go lucky personality,(so different from his name sake my 1st Weeble, my tazmaineine devil)
:diaper:
CarolC

Re: Weeble

Post by CarolC »

Oh, Beth, I am sorry for this news. He would not have had any life except for you. They gave him a chance because of your first Weeble, and he found his dream home with you to light up your lives all these years. He was a lucky, lucky dog, especially for his size and the level of care. I am so sorry he could not be with you longer, but he would not have had all these years of living and being loved without you stepping in and knowing how to care for his needs. If only they could be with us longer. I hope you have a good recovery from your surgery, but how sad to have him sick and you recovering from surgery at the same time. I'm glad you had help, but it would still be so frustrating at such a time not to be able to do it all yourself like you are used to. I absolutely believe they go to Heaven, and he is there loving you right now. I'm sorry for your loss.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I'm sorry for your loss. :cry:
Christine

Post by Christine »

Oh Beth, I am so sorry to learn that your sweet Weeble crossed. As Carol said, you gave him the best life. Because of you, he got to be a happy dog, loved, cherished and cared for and like so many others who come here, you helped and inspired many. Please take care of yourself I know Bailey and Weeble finally got to meet.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

Fly free, sweet Weeble. Watch your mom from the bridge.

the Bendy house crew sends purrrrrrrs
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.