***** Litter boxes for handicapped cats

Orthopedic/Arthritis: Problems associated with joints, bone, and connective tissue, and CH (cerebellar hypoplasia), or brain damage.
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Re: ***** Litter boxes for handicapped cats

Post by Bendy Kitty »

Fine by me if you post the link, Sara. Sounds like a great product.
my mom has problem in that many cleaners trigger migraines for her. does this have any smell of its own?
Fabuloso is great stuff but she though it was going to kill her.
don't even show her a bottle of anything pine!
right now we use Fantastik, 409, Natures Miracle and bleach.
if something can make this house ot 40+ cats smell noncatted, we want to know about it!

bendy
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
SAR01

Post by SAR01 »

hhahahaha 40 cats! you actually have us beat!

ok as far as it has a clean scent nothing too "smelly" I have fybromyalgia and I am very sensitive to oders and scents and many things trigger migraines, I can use this product and have no problems.... I will post the link then I will come back in a few, (got to mess with babies for a minute) and I will expound on why I am sold on it, and why after saying no for 3 yrs, decided to get the affliate, never expected to make anything off it, but many are finding out it really works on so many thing.. unreal.

here is my link and then the like top the guy that owns the business.

if I did the HTML right it will be my affliate

http://compstarcomputers.com/odorxit/

if I did not get the HTML right it is fine, this product is wonderful whether I get a few pennies or not.

www.odorXit.com
the
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Fracture pans can also be adapted. Raise your hands if you have ever been so broken and damaged you could not even use a bed pan? The fracture pan is for people who really cannot be moved more than an inch or so. They have come a long way in the more than 30 years since I used one. Firstly, they are no longer that miserable cold metal!
This pan could be adapted with some carpet grass on the ingress and egress, attached with our favorite tool, velcro, or simply glued on because it can be taken out, hosed off, disinfected and back to business.

http://www.mobilitysmart.cc/index.php?p ... ts_id=6853

Of course this is a British link and I use a years old rate of 1.6 $ to Pounds.
They sell them in the US of A also.
Google fracture pans. Or go to your local hospital supply store. Everyone has them.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
sbcfmps

Post by sbcfmps »

Target now has little boxes with a low entry.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

:slant: sbc! That's good to know; PetSmart quit carrying them. :x
Billieswango

Post by Billieswango »

I know this was posted a while ago, but i thought i should mention the Booda Clean step litter box. they are GREAT! i have a cat with neurologic issues and he cant stand up straight for 2 seconds without having to lean on something. and when he gets in a regular litter box he sends the litter flying all over the place! Booda boxes are domed so they dont get litter all over and they have a ramp to the inside for our walking-challenged pets.
SAR01

Post by SAR01 »

IMPORTANT! please read.

I have not been on line as much since my husband had his heart surgery. it was brought to our attention someone hacked our webpages. google is saying we are a maliciouse site. we have the web hosting company working on this and they assure us the site itself is not a virus, but someone hacked into it and they are working to get us off the black listed searches. UGH. this is beyound me, so I have to let them work it out. so please do not go to the link in my above posts. hopefully this will be resolved soon.

miss every one here, but have to be with my husband more now, and all things are being done by me, so leaves little time for me.

(((hugs))

me
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I accepted a $15 paypal donation to Our Lady of Mrcy Catnip Cottage from a supposed friend in the UK.
Everything I had was hacked. Let's speak to the important of passwords. Change them often all sites have differents and have a notebook to write them in. My first ever house payment bounced, my truck, my own bank account was hacked and I got the news from ME! The thing was in my SENT BOX! Secret service handles hacing when it involves money. I won't go into soft and hard holds on your bank account, because the do NOT do soft holds (let checks clear).

Prayers for you and hubster. Be careful always.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
SAR01

Post by SAR01 »

thanks for sharing your misery too.....

yes change then and change them often it seems to be the only way. again it was not us but our web hosting place and they used our pages to do the nasty.

I sure wish they's finish up whatever, it has been cleaned but Google is still running it as an attack site.
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Post by Bendy Kitty »

Purrrrrs for your hubby, Sara.
we think of you every day, when we give JC his yucca! :)
you know what, the fud I eat has yucca in it! mom laughed when she saw it on the ingridient list.

hope your server & web troubles are solved soon. no fun.
we had our paypal acct hacked several eyars ago and about $1400 sucked out of our bank acct - put it way way way overdrawn. PayPal was not veryhelpful, said it could take a month or more to fix! but our bank was and credited our money back instantly.

i guess if you do enough stuff online, eventually you run into some kind of trouble.

you take care of your furs & hubby & yourself. we will be happy to see you when you can get here. hope the weather hasn't been too awful tehre!

bendy
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
SAR01

Post by SAR01 »

hi bendy kitty! yes on line can be a blessing and a hassle!

I have my "old lady" on yucca and bless her heart she still thinks she is a kitten. she moves much slower but she can still move!
as long as she is alert and seems to be enjoying life I am thrilled.

just got stitches out of 2 females Emma, and Nana. wish I had been able to share that drama thia week, maybe I will get back here tomorrow.... anyway their stiches are out and they are resting and happy now!

(AS i SHOULD BE!)

nighters!