Hoping to Learn and Find Support

Orthopedic/Arthritis: Problems associated with joints, bone, and connective tissue, and CH (cerebellar hypoplasia), or brain damage.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Hoping to Learn and Find Support

Post by critters »

Regular butt wipes might be all you need, and butt baths can do the trick for bigger messes. I suspect you could make your own chlorhex wipes out of regular ones. If you want washable, you might be able to use wash cloths, smooth-finished ones or microfiber, and do the same thing. There's a jug of chlorhex in my house all the time, and it comes in handy, especially with SCI boys!
BeccaJB

Post by BeccaJB »

:thankyou:
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

If I see one of my cats trying to "scrape sand over" their canned food like they are burying something smelly in the litter box, I don't give them that particular flavor anymore. I just give them a different flavor, some are pickier than others or have their individual preferences. :D
BeccaJB

Post by BeccaJB »

So one of my best friends worked at the shelter he came from and she said often what they prefer is one of the cheaper brands (though they all seem mostly from the same parent company - Purina). He pawed at Fancy Feast but showed interest in Friskies and now, he gets quite excited. :D
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

We buy Friskies turkey and giblets classic pate by the case here. :lol: