Loving Home Needed For Dog

Orthopedic/Arthritis: Problems associated with joints, bone, and connective tissue, and CH (cerebellar hypoplasia), or brain damage.
tdh10

Loving Home Needed For Dog

Post by tdh10 »

I'm currently fostering a paralyzed dog through Northern California Family Dog Rescue. We're based in San Francisco. Cristo is a Chihuahua mix, approximately 1.5 years old. He was rescued off the streets of Tijuana after being hit by a car. He is paralyzed from the waist down. Fecally and urinary incontinent. His wheelchair is on order. Cristo is full of life, and loves to play with other dogs. He's equally comfortable in someone's arms as he is dragging himself around to explore new environments. He's an absolute sweetheart, and very handsome! Unfortunately, Cristo has been with the rescue for months now, and so far he has generated no interest at all from adopters. It's so sad because he's such an angel of a dog!
critters
Founding Member

Re: Loving Home Needed For Dog

Post by critters »

:whale: Hmm. I expect you might get better results from Facebook. CarolC may know if the paraplegic dog groups/lists allow adoption notices. I don't think Cats with Paralysis allows dogs, but I'm not sure about that.

CarolC--A Chi mix!!
CarolC

Re: Loving Home Needed For Dog

Post by CarolC »

I don't know much about other groups, but it is always helpful to post a photo.

:photo: