Have a large dog unused quad/rear cart avail

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
momdlc23

Have a large dog unused quad/rear cart avail

Post by momdlc23 »

I have a blue quad cart that can be converted to a rear cart. Purchased a few years ago but never used. It was specified to fit about a 100lb Doberman that was 29" at the shoulder. Unfortunately, he was never able to use it. We are located in the Northern California South Bay area (San Jose). Free to home or rescue that needs it.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Have a large dog unused quad/rear cart avail

Post by critters »

:whale: You might also try local groups or even Facebook groups to find a great home for your cart. So nice of you to think of others. :wub: :thankyou:
momdlc23

Post by momdlc23 »

Thank you! I can have my son or daughter post. I got rid of social media a long time ago, lol. Worst case we will take it with us when we move and try again in that area (Northern Nevada).
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Local rescue outfits may have a pupper who can use it, too, or know of somebody.