I NEED A DOG WHEELCHAIR!

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
Belle3375

I NEED A DOG WHEELCHAIR!

Post by Belle3375 »

I have an 11 year old Great Pyranese who has nerve damage, arthritis and his back legs are no longer working for him. I've been looking online for one I could afford for about a week. Everything posted online is very expensive and I can't afford the ones I've seen. If anyone has one they would like to sell at a reasonable price I would be very interested in hearing about it or if you know someone who has one, let them know I need one. It's very sad to see my dog the way he is. He is a special part of our family and I want to help him get better. Everyone thinks I should have him put to sleep, but I know if I could get him on his feet it would make a world of difference. He is a large dog, 90 lbs. and he's about 26" tall. If you have a wheelchair that you think would work for us, please email me. Thank you for reading my ad

Belle from Texas
email me at lovreed@aol.com.
Gabro14

Re: I NEED A DOG WHEELCHAIR!

Post by Gabro14 »

Hi there,

I got my cart from Eddie's Wheels. They have a section on their website called "used carts", and people advertise their carts for all different prices. You may want to take a look there. These are custom made carts though, so make sure you find a cart that has the measurements you need. There is info on the website that tells you how to measure your dog (I think it's 8 different measurements...some can be adjusted, but some cannot).

Oh, just realized you asked to email you if a wheelchair was for sale. Since that's not my case, I'll just hope you come back here to look at this post.

Here's the link:
http://www.eddieswheels.com/html/used_carts.php

Gabi