Free websites for your pets.. well, almost free.

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
lindsayanng

Free websites for your pets.. well, almost free.

Post by lindsayanng »

So i FINALLY finished Cappy's website. I haven't really had a lot of time to work on it until now, so for a while it was just collecting dust. You probably dont remember, but not that long ago I was trying to raise money to get this website going.. well, we saved it up on our own and we got it going!!

The benefit of this website is that loads of people and see what we are trying to do for cappy, they can donate SECURELY through CHIPIN or PAYPAL and they can see the progress live online!! The other great thing is that it was pretty easy for me to set up a quick store to sell CAPPY ITEMS!! All of which proceeds will go to raise money for Cappy's POWER NUBBY.. once we raise enough money for cappy, we will start taking on individual cases to help raise money.

So how does this benefit you?? Well, if you have been wanting a website or blog for your own dog, OR if you have some crafts that you can sell on your handicapped pet's behalf.. then I can do it for you.

All you have to do is get a hosting account.. you can sign up for 3-24 months at a time through cappy's blog or my link, and I will install wordpress for you, teach you how to use it, customize it, and even get you a web store if you so wish.. now, since i do web design for a living, I can tell you that my average cost for this is around $1500.00

I am willing to do this for free for you if you just sign up using our link to the host. The reason is because I get points towards cappy's hosting, so the more we refer to them, the easier it is on us.. and although web design is time consuming, theres no cost.

So please, let me know if you are interested.. its a GREAT way to get some extra cash.. I can even teach you how to monetize it using ADVERTISERS and google adwords (no work nessecary)

Here is cappy's website:
http://powernubby.com
Cappy Peg Leg has his own BLOG!!!
http://powernubby.com