group seeking $ for 3 abused tripods-to-be

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
critters
Founding Member

group seeking $ for 3 abused tripods-to-be

Post by critters »

I took a whack at spacing the jumbled mess; it didn't copy well.
> July 24, 2009> Alexandra,>>
We are in desperate need of funds. We have three terrible abuse cases where> the animals were either attacked by a dog and left to die or an owner> intentionally abused them. The latter is a criminal investigation that we> are not allowed to discuss because it is on going. The pictures of the two> puppies are too graphic for me to comfortably send around. I have chosen to> send the best possible ones without offending anyone. If someone would like> a picture sent to them directly of the abuse, I will do that. The pictures> are not to be circulated. They are just too disturbing to circulate and we> are not into shocking people to get them to donate.>> PLEASE, help us with these animals. We are so low on funds, I just can't> imagine how long we will be able to keep this up. If we go under then all> of the injured, abused animals that would normally be saved by us will be> euthanized immediately. We are the last resort for these animals.

The two> puppies are going to the vet this morning and the kitten we had to remove> her leg yesterday to save her life. I have decided to send around one> chip-in for all three. Thank-you for taking the time to read this note and> caring. All of the animals are at North Greenville Hospital. Their link is> on our web-site.>>

Sincerely,>> Jennifer Smith> President, Noah's Arks Rescue> (843) 987-0888>

CHIP-IN for 3 ABUSED Animals>> COREY> Corey was picked up by Animal Control in Greenville, SC after being attacked> by a dog. He is a six month old sweet kitten that had his leg de-gloved> during the attack and now has all the bone on the leg exposed. He had a> rough couple of days and we did not think he was going to make. As of this> morning, he is doing much better and is scheduled to have his leg amputated> on Friday. With this type of injury, that is the only option for this> kitten. If we could save the leg we would. This is one of the sweetest> kittens. With all the pain he was experiencing, he just kept purring and> was so glad someone was finally helping him.>>

Stanny & Ollie> These two beautiful pups are 7 months old. The owner it appears ran over> them with his car and left them to die. Stanny's front left foot is> completely mangled and destroyed. Ollie's rear leg is so destroyed that> part of her back leg is completely gone. The muscle and bone are just> dangling there. How these pups have been able to endure this for three days> is just amazing. They are incredibly sweet dogs that do not have one mean> bone in their body and for someone to do this to them is CRIMINAL. Stanny> is a black lab mix and Ollie is a boxer mix. They both weigh approx. 40> pounds. These are considered larger amputations in surgical terms and> therefore cost more to do plus all the aftercare.>
CarolC

Re: group seeking $ for 3 abused tripods-to-be

Post by CarolC »

These are a couple of beautiful dogs. The picture is a little slow to open. I don't like the way the one is sitting, it looks like more than a sore foot.

http://www.noahs-arks.net/RESCUE/STANNY_%26_OLLIE.html

This is the kitten, somewhat graphic but not overly. He has already had his amputation.

http://www.noahs-arks.net/RESCUE/COREY.html

Noah's Ark rescue is 501(c)3 and they send you an email confirming your donation.