LA group seeking $$ for panleuk family

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
critters
Founding Member

LA group seeking $$ for panleuk family

Post by critters »

I took a whack at spacing this one out, too.
FUNDABLE: DONATIONS NEEDED TO SAVE SWEET CAT FAMILY SAVEDFROM HIGH KILL SHELTER
To: Urgent funding needed to save a sweet sweet cat family (Mama and 2kittens) saved from one of Los Angeles’s Highest Kill shelters. Thisfamily was a volunteer favorite and the shelter called me the day theywere going to be put down to Upper Repertory Infection (URI). I pulledthem and took them straight to my vets for care. It turned out that ontop of their URI, they were diagnosed with Panleukopenia that theycontracted while at the shelter. They are now being hospitalized withaggressive care. It has been 10 days and they are still fighting.Prognosis is good since usually if a cat can survive 5 days with thisdisease they can survive. The bill has run up to $3500 and Idesperately need help with funding to try and help these guys pullthrough and live out their days in a happy home. I don’t want to giveup now and euthanize due to lack of funds, but I don’t even have roomon my credit cards for a bill this great. If you can help donate towards any of their care, it is GREATLYappreciated and the kitties thank you too. Any amount will help, anyamount! Please click on the link below to donate: http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/gr ... 8617108607

Thank you so much in advanced!!! Other ways to donate are below (including a tax deductible receiptoptions through Stray Cat Alliance Rescue): If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance: You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliancewill then mail you a receipt for your donation.

To donate by check:1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the Memo/For part of the check, write "CARSON CATS"
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance, P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066

To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayC ... iving.html
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write"CARSON CATS" in the comments before submitting
You can also Pay Pal my account (cdzacko@hotmail.com)
or please send a check to: Cyndi Zacko223 Gull St Manhattan Beach, CA90266

Thanks Again! Cyndi