$$ and foster families needed for 2

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
critters
Founding Member

$$ and foster families needed for 2

Post by critters »

he is pain free and so grateful thanks to all who doanted and helped me with him
he goes to his new home the 21st!!

we now have 2 more special needs
Athena is a 4 month old tabby who had a trachial tear( most likeyl an attack while living on the streets) SHE WAS BROUGHT TO ME ALL PUFFED UP .the exhaled air gets trapped under the derma layer of her skin.she was taken to a vet by the folks her found her but they did not have money to treat. so HH aggreed to take her she is wrapped up to keep the air sweeling under control. she will be spayed by DR Lavender on the 26th

Donovan a tiny orange tabby 6 weeks old with a very rare conditoin RICKETS (VITAMIN D DEPLETED).his back leg are malformed due to softening bones his legs are literally BENT. HE HAS TROUBLE WALKING BUT HE DOES GET AROUND..THE PAIN IS SUBSIDING. HE IS ON QUALITY FOOD AND VITAMIN D
he is sweet social, loving and affectionate..Dr McMahon has a whiole treatment plan that is already working.
he will be in the program for a year to receive all he needs.

if anyone would like to help with donantions or foster help I would sure apprecaite it
doantions can be made to
Halteman's Haven
1504 Rusk Dr
Mesquite TX 75149
Attachments
tiger baby.jpg