Desperately in Need of Wheelchair for my Boston Terrier

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
Annie67

Desperately in Need of Wheelchair for my Boston Terrier

Post by Annie67 »

Hi I have a Boston Terrier named Baby,she is 5 yrs old and she weighs approx. 14 lbs. She has had a stroke and is having trouble with walking .. her legs are very weak and she is in DESPERATE need of a wheelchair .. a Quad would be great as it seems her front legs are getting weak as well..I am on a work program but at the moment am only working 2 days a week so i do not have the money to go and purchase a new wheelchair for her.. i have been taking her out and supporting her with my hands to help her to walk .. if anyone knows where i can get one for a reasonable price or a donation of one would be greatly appreciated.. you can email me at anne.thomas1267@yahoo.com Thanks !
critters
Founding Member

Re: Desperately in Need of Wheelchair for my Boston Terrier

Post by critters »

For a 14-pounder, you can make one yourself out of PVC pipe, and you can even do a quad. http://www.handicappedpets.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Homemade_quad_cart_for_a_severely_disabled_cat