Cooper is only 11 months old & needs double knee replacement

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
atarkey

Cooper is only 11 months old & needs double knee replacement

Post by atarkey »

Cooper, who is an 11 month old american bulldog/boxer mix has serious hind leg problems. The way his legs grew it dislocated both his hind knee caps and without extensive surgery they cannot be repaired. The surgery for each leg is estimated between $3500 and $4000 and without the surgeries he will need to be put down. Being so young this is such a devastating situation. He is so sad. The vets say that with the surgeries he will be able to be perfectly normal for the remainder of his life. Being a college student this seems out of reach so I plead for any help available. If you would be willing to help there is a website you can go to to donate. The website is as follows: http://cooper.chipin.com/surgery-for-my-puppy-cooper ....thank you so much for your time. I hope with the help of others my puppy will live. If you would like more information on Cooper's situation or pictures of his please e-mail me at atarkey@msn.com.