Sling to donate

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
sandiebird

Sling to donate

Post by sandiebird »

Also I have ppurchaseda 4 in one set to help little dogs with the back end, or front end. If they need a sling type of system. It is brand new and I never did use it for Shortie but it is here and I can send it to whoever needs it. It is for dogs under 14 pounds. And to the keepers of this website please edit this and place it into which ever category you feel people will best use it - see it. They can have it for free but please just pay for the shipping. I am in Hamilton Ontario Canada, near Niagara Falls.
God Bless you all and thank you again - I will find Shortie's legacy .............. Sandie
sandiebird

Re: Sling to donate

Post by sandiebird »

I wanted to add a photo of the sling 4-in-1 system. It is brand new never used and it is good for 15lbs dogs front back and other issues. I will attach a pic and if you want it just email me - brand new it was $30.00, so hopefully someone can use it, no charge, just shipping would be around $5-10 bucks? :wub:
Attachments
email sling.jpg