Please help me

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
amanrbns1

Please help me

Post by amanrbns1 »

I have a 6 year old pug she is injured i took her to the vet and they did x rays she has 3 bulged disc and they told us that she needed a wheelchair to help her walk and it would help her recover but with my income there is no way I can afford to pay for one . I love my pug very much she is like our baby, We are giving her prednisone to help her and the vet told us to keep her in a cage so that she would heal . She is able to use her front legs and her right back leg but not her left , Please if there is some one out there that I could help me Please I am begging I am not wanting any money I am just needing a wheelchair to give her mobility back and to help her recover faster , Thank you
FYI

Re: Please help me

Post by FYI »

http://www.dogstogo.net/prices.htm
dogstogo.net wrote:PRICES FOR OUR STANDARD CARTS
(walking or full suspension):

Extra Small (10 lb. and less) $70.00
Small (11lb. to 20 lb.) $75.00
Medium (21 lb. to 30 lb.) $80.00
Large (31 lb. to 55 lb.) $85.00

dogstogo.net wrote:Our belief has always been that anyone who needs a cart should have a cart. Financial restraints should not determine whether or not your pet can have the cart that they need.

So, WE PROMISE, as we always have, that if you need a wheelchair, you will have it! We want you to feel free to ask us about our financing, we are very easy to work with. No one should ever let financial issues get in the way of their pet getting the help it needs.
amanrbns1

Re: Please help me

Post by amanrbns1 »

I have to try to come up with the money first give me a couple of weeks to see if I can Thanks so much