A Proposition for Reva...

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
Christine

A Proposition for Reva...

Post by Christine »

In May, a very special homeless dog touched the hearts of uncounted individuals. She brought together a group of strangers bonded by a common goal...to heal the physical and mental wounds of this brave girl who lived on her own for more than a year; never asking for or accepting help from anyone; never giving an indication of the gunshots she carried. We named her Reva; she bravely fought the malnutrition and the pain, allowing us to poke, prod and, yes, love her. She gave us sighs and smiles through the pain she endured and let us know that she felt the immense love and caring showered on her in the final two weeks of her life.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14593

Her foster mom and original rescuer paid for her medical expenses, vet vists and her final journey to the Bridge out of their own pockets even though neither had the funds to spare. Half of the expenses have been reimbursed through generous donations, but there is still a balance of $400.00 they are paying back. Neither of these caring ladies has asked for the money and both are still grieving Reva's loss, as we all are. Also, both are still trying to help in other rescue efforts.

I would like to propose a collaborative effort to raise this final amount. If you are moved to donate toward this effort, I will match your donation in the product (s) of your choice from my website http://www.butterflymornings.com (I have more photographs on my Facebook page (Christine Hubal) in my Butterfly Mornings & Wildflower Afternoons Photo Album)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 788&ref=mf
You will not be charged any shipping charges. All you have to do is make your donation in the following manner:

Via PayPal to donate@doggieharmony.org

By check/mail to Doggie Harmony, P.O. Box 191362, Atlanta, GA 31119.
In either case, please specify that your donation is for REVA.

Send me a copy of your receipt with your order and I will make it and send within two weeks. This donation would be a "double coupon" for you because your receipt will be tax deductible and you will have an item or items for yourself or to give as gifts. Once the $400 has been donated, this offer will be closed. Thanks for anything you can do.
Attachments
DSCN0445.JPG
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08