Two (12) Week Old German Shep Pups Need Wheel Chairs.

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
deb5261

Two (12) Week Old German Shep Pups Need Wheel Chairs.

Post by deb5261 »

Hi:

I rescued the mother (Miley) of these 2 pups in June 2010. For complete story go to: Help or advise needed section, then click on Neurological & IVDD, then click on my post: Two Puppies (12) weeks old with back leg paralasis.

I am in need of 2 wheel chairs for these pups. I think I can gather up enough money for 1 wheel chair (550.00). If these pus are to be rehabed they need to be up and walking A.S.A.P. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'm open to suggestions for any type of fund raising ideas you may have. After these precious pups get their wheel chairs they will visit weekly to institutions and convelescent homes to help encourage the special needs children & adults. I plan to give these pups a good life and keep them healthy and happy.

Thanks everyone for your help and support!

Deb
puremutt

Re: Two (12) Week Old German Shep Pups Need Wheel Chairs.

Post by puremutt »

you are such an inspiration.
I would try to send your story to your local newspaper and get it published I am sure lots of people will donate to you.
mickey 1994- sept 26 ,2008

let all beings be happy
deb5261

Re: Two (12) Week Old German Shep Pups Need Wheel Chairs.

Post by deb5261 »

puremutt wrote:you are such an inspiration.
I would try to send your story to your local newspaper and get it published I am sure lots of people will donate to you.
Thanks sooooooo much for the kund words. I am going to do my best for these 2 girls.

~Deb~