Save Sophie's Legs SHE NEEDS SURGERY

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
jushaesky

Save Sophie's Legs SHE NEEDS SURGERY

Post by jushaesky »

Sophie is our 8 month old cocker spaniel puppy. She is such a good girl! I love her soooo much! She is by far the best dog we have ever had! She is my best friend and also my 3 year olds best buddy! She loves everybody! She recently had a fluke accident. She lays on her back flat it is the strangest thing I have ever seen! Well, she sticks her feet through the bottom of her wire crate that she sleeps in. She woke us up a few weeks ago screaming and crying in pain. Her feet were stuck and she was twisting and trying to get out. In the process she fractured both of her legs as well as a hip and her hip is out of place. She cannot walk and run and play anymore :( She has to stay in her bed or snuggle with us people. I took her to the vet expecting to be sent home with a sling for her leg or something, instead of sent home saying surgery will be 3500 dollars or they would recomend to put her to sleep :( It was devistating news. We are struggling just like everybody else and do not have the funds for this at all righ tnow. I am legally blind and cannot even imagine how we will come up with this. She is such a good girl. She is a baby, I cant just give up on her. I am hoping for a miracle so we can keep her with us. I have found a few people so far to help, and am hoping to find more so I can keep her our family baby for many many years to come! Please let me know if you have any questions! I have lots of pictures, videos and anything you may want to see!

Thank you so much for reading! Please spread the word if you can! I am trying to save not only Sophie's Legs, but her life!

http://sophieslastchance.chipin.com/sophies-surgery

[chipin]5b0604c7bafe34fe[/chipin]
joeybai2005

Re: Save Sophie's Legs SHE NEEDS SURGERY

Post by joeybai2005 »

I am wondering if you were able to get the surgery for your little baby?!