Cody My Poodle needs Help

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
dalulup

Cody My Poodle needs Help

Post by dalulup »

My poodle was just diagnosed with IVDD. He injured his back last Wednesday, we don't know how and after taking him to the vet, the vet recommended surgery. We can't afford surgery so we are trying crate rest, medication and laser treatments. We are requesting donations to help cover the medical costs for Cody. Please help us if you can. This is a very emotional time for the entire family as we don't want to put him down, but are struggling financially with all he medical bills so far have been incurred and also for future laser treatments and therapy. Thank you!
Christine

Re: Cody My Poodle needs Help

Post by Christine »

I am so sorry about Cody and what your family is going through. I am going to give you the same information I just posted to another person with the same issues who just joined. There is hope, as you will see when you begin reading. We would love to see a picture of Cody. We are here for you so stay in touch and ask as many questions as you need to.

Have you thought about setting up a Chip In to raise money for medical care? www.chipin.com If you do, be sure to post that Cody's picture and your story. You can also give people the option to donate directly to the vet for Cody. If you are on Facebook, you could create a page just for Cody and this purpose Help for Cody...Help my Cody...Caring for Cody.

Your vet might take www.carecredit.com (12 months, no interest)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14784&p=84909&hilit=fce#p84909

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10626

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5673&p=31265#p31265
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08