MRI for Jarvis $1500.00

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
Jarvis

MRI for Jarvis $1500.00

Post by Jarvis »

Jarvis-Trail.gif
Hello, I am praying for a donation of $1500.00 for a MRI for Jarvis so I know for sure he has Degenerative Myelopathy.
Jarvis had 2 TPLO, (or tibial-plateau-leveling osteotomy $3000 each 2011 & 2012) I have tried a Chiropractor, Acupuncture, and how Jarvis is using a wheelchair. I used the wheelchair as a walker for about a year and this June 2013 I had to put his legs up. I am in debt and can not afford the diagnostic of an MRI for Jarvis which is $1500.00. If he does not have DM and I can do surgery to get him using his back legs again I will. I have taken him to many vets and all say an MRI is the only way to know for sure. The reason I think it might be something other then DM is because he started showing symptoms in 2010 and DM seems to go faster then the 3 years we have been dealing w/ this. The donation can go directly to the MRI place not to me. Please help us. THANK YOU for reading my post !!!!!!!!! PS there has been a lot of unforeseen expenses like Foam padding for my place which helps not smell like urine because I can wash them and diapers, I tried the male wrap but Jarvis would take it off the diapers work better because I can tie them on. I find the diapers at the Goodwill store and lots of towels, baby wipes, and now he is on ENgastroenteric canned dog food which is very expensive besides vet visits etc. I found this post by looking for cures for constipation remedies I will be using the pumpkin remedy.