KJ needs your help. Wheelchair needed.

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
ronk9985

KJ needs your help. Wheelchair needed.

Post by ronk9985 »

KJ, a vibrant 6-8 year old Boxer is in desperate need of a wheelchair. My wife and I rescued KJ who has no use of his back legs. The vet said that he needs a wheelchair so he doesn't develope issues with his organs from staying too stationary. I also feel that it would improve his quality of life. He wants to be mobile. He tries to drag himself around the room in the house and in the yard. I attempted to make a wheelchair for him but so far my attempts have failed. He needs a professionaly made wheelchair, but I simply can not afford the $300-$700 prices I have found so far. If you know of any place that is willing to help out in a situation like ours please let me know. I really want to make his quality of life something to be proud of and the first thaing on that list is to get him mobile. We really need your help.
critters
Founding Member

Re: KJ needs your help. Wheelchair needed.

Post by critters »

:whale: Have you tried the Handicapped Pets Foundation?