Auction started for Lambie's Fund.....

For all financial topics related to handicapped pets, including fundraising, financial aid, affordable equipment, assistance needed, and items to donate. A list of financial aid organizations is provided here. This forum does not give financial assistance.
2NOFLEAS

Auction started for Lambie's Fund.....

Post by 2NOFLEAS »

She wasn't handicapped.... but the fund will help keep others healthy and alive.... tick diseases can be debilitating to people and animals... and can be deadly. The fund is set up at the Animal Rescue League in NH... and so I don't have to print so much here - you can read more about it on my website: http://www.purplegreyhound.artsefest.co ... e/name/263

Handicapped Pets very graciously helped support us last summer at our yard/craft/art sale and I thank them if they allow us to post this notice now. This is the first of 2 auctions we'll be doing for this fund. The next one is in April.... and we're looking for donations for it. It will be on line and open to everyone. You can check out another auction they are conducting for a different group at(we have no association with this group) ttp://www.carpecanem.com/auction/index.php?auctionid=88 It's just to get ideas (items don't have to be pet related)

Meantime.... this auction has already begun. Please bid or pass the word around. Please help us help others.... we can't do it without you. If you have any questions or comments, you can email me directly at: bob-tina@comcast.net Thank you, Tina

Press Release: For Immediate Release

Animal Rescue League of NH

(603) 472-5714

January 12, 2007

Animal Rescue League Auctions Off a Night at the Hancock Inn

Have you been thinking about trying to get away for a night, maybe to beat the winter

blues? There is no time like the present! Right now, the Animal Rescue League of NH

has a great mini-vacation idea for you! A one night stay at the Hancock Inn located at 33

Main St. Hancock, NH. Bidding will be held on EBay, starting at $49.99 on Saturday,

January 20 and the bidding will close on Tuesday, January 30, 2007. The room is valued

at $260-$290 a night and all of the proceeds go to the Animal Rescue League of NH.

The room being auctioned off is the John Hancock Suite, located on the 2nd Floor

overlooking Main Street. It has a queen size bed, a separate sitting room, a two-person

Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, a remote controlled fireplace, cable TV and DVD player.

For photos of the suite, go to www.hancockinn.com.

The certificate for this room MUST be used by April 15, 2007! For more information or

to bid on this item, go to www.ebay.com and search for Stay at Hancock Inn or go

directly to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0077787228.

For more information on the Animal Rescue League of NH go to www.rescueleague.org or call

(603) 472-DOGS.
Tina... Mom to 2 greyhounds (ReRun-M will be 12 this April), Cofax-F 5 this May, Lambie Pie (my angel passed 12/04) and the hubby Bob