CRICKET'S VET CHECK TODAY

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

CRICKET'S VET CHECK TODAY

Post by connie »

hello pals,
well my boy had his check up and rabies shot today.
his doc was impressed with his progress. she tested for deep pain and it is there, just coming back slowly. when he moved his tail she got so excited, said YOU SEE THAT? LOL.
i put him down and he had to show off and walk a bit, she was so thrilled. he has a chance , so i have more hope in the long haul. with love and prayers, he can't help but get much better.
she said he had better feelings in left foot than right, which baffles me cause he walks better on right. he not feeling too good tonight after the shot, looks at me and growls, i just know he blames me. it's as if he is saying>> i went to show off walking and you got me a shot!! lol. also vet said he was healthy, happy , but no hope for the spoiled bratness he suffers from, mom's fault. she and the staff couldn't get over how i empty bladder by touch with damp cloth, and never any infections. i am blessed there. we're starting on a new cream for carpet burns, it is a human burn cream, wish me luck there.
i hope you all leave vets with a smile like i did today, she is so wonderful, always build my hopes higher, her love for pets is so great. she even got on internet to check on better creams for his burns.
take care , hugs to all the babies, and you all,
cricket , connie ( and barney the stuffed dino) lol
Jane Scott

Re: CRICKET'S VET CHECK TODAY

Post by Jane Scott »

Way to go CRICKET!!! Keep up the good work Connie; I know in my heart of hearts that boy is a miracle furbaby because of your love. Jane and of course Monkey-boy Harley and his new companion "Brownie" the stuffy.
Harley the "Monkey-boy"
sunspirit

Post by sunspirit »

Thanks for sharing the good news about Cricket :-)
Lauren & Tucker

Tucker http://www.dogster.com/?299836

ems736336

Post by ems736336 »

Hi Connie and Cricket. We are so glad you had a good checkup! And we are so glad to hear that Barney is doing well! Did he go to the vet with you? Take care and lots of hugs and kisses for you and love and prayers for your continued progress!
Murphy's Dad

Post by Murphy's Dad »

Connie,

Its good to hear things are getting better.

Is the new cream SSD (silversulfadiazanine)?
always Murphy's Dad (Summer and Kali's too!)
Visit Murphy's World - http://www.mybeagleworld.com/murphy
My Beagle World Founder- http://www.mybeagleworld.com
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Hi Connie,

We love to hear Cricket stories. So very happy that you could show the vet that Cricket continues to recover.

Does he still love his big purple dinosaur? Take care of both of you so that you don't need to go back on crate rest.

D