Happy Birthday to Weebles, Jack, Chelsea, Noodle, Soba ect.

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
kodiblue

Happy Birthday to Weebles, Jack, Chelsea, Noodle, Soba ect.

Post by kodiblue »

I'm not sure this goes here, but I want to say Happy Birthday to all the CH pups from North Central Iowa. Also to the non CH pups in this litter. We made it to one year old and are fiesty and full of life. Thanks to Danielle, Beth and the Rolling Rock Ranch and all who made these pups life better. My Jack and sis Chelsea are doing good and are happy and healthy. We'll be having chicken liver cake and a trip to the park for our celebration. I look foreward to many years of love with my "kids",and will always seek the support , comfort and advice of everyone on this forum.

Thank You,, Lisa
Beth Weeble's:o~ mom

Re: Happy Birthday to Weebles, Jack, Chelsea, Noodle, Soba e

Post by Beth Weeble's:o~ mom »

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jack,Chelsea, No9odle, & Soba & Weebles,& all of the rest!!! A BIG thank you to you Danielle, for giving these special pups a chance for the "good life"!!!!!! :D
Licks & Wags all around!!!!!!!!!!
rdelaney44

Post by rdelaney44 »

I saw this post -- Do you actually know their birthday? We just celebrate Bodey's (Tipsy) on the 4th of July
connie

happy birthday

Post by connie »

crickets says happy birthday to them all!! i would sing , but cricket said if i do, he'd run to vet and ask to be put down. lol
yeah my singing is that bad. lol
bless you for all you do, lucky little things to have you.
aren't birthdays grand? since cricket was adopted we had to make up one for him, but it is HIS DAY, he loves it.
we send each of birthday guys great wishes and hugs,
connie and the brat.
kodiblue

CH pups b-day

Post by kodiblue »

Their birthday is the 28th of June. I can't forget as is also my sons birthday. #2 is coming up fast. In the last year Jack has gotten Epilepsy and Chelsea ran away for an overnight and was found tired and hungry the next day. She hasn't tried to run away again, so I think she learned she has it good at home. LOL