Hi Everyone

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
raiders mom

Hi Everyone

Post by raiders mom »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here at the cafe.Raider is all healed now and doing good.At his last vet visit they took x-rays and they showed thst he still has some problem with his right hind leg being in the exact right place but the vet said it is not serious and they won't do surgery to correct the problem.Raider is able to run(on all 4 legs) he still walks with a little limp and can't hold his tail up over his back shih-tzu fashion but he is able to wag it a little and that's good enough for us.I want to say thank you again for all the help and support I recieved fromeveryone here when he was so sick.I don't know what I would have done without your help.Special thanks to Christine,Critters,Connie and Cricket and Bendy Kitty..you guys were so much help and such and inspiration to me and Raider. I only hope some of my posts can help someone else..Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful SPRING with treats,shrimpies, wet nosed kisses, purrs,squeeky toys and cat nip mousies for all..Thank you all for your friendship and I'll check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing.Keep up the great work!! Love Kathy and Raider Tzu Dog
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

That is wonderful news that Raider's doing so well! Please do stop by from time to time, as you are a part of our 'e-family' and we will miss you!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Christine

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Christine »

Ditto for me. We love happy endings. Please don't be a stranger.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08