Eros' Story

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Tiffany

Eros' Story

Post by Tiffany »

Hi Everyone
Wow its been so long I almost feel like an intruder although I know that's impossible with how awesome you guys are : ) I come on every now and then and take a look and see if theres anyone I can help (usually there's not you guys are just that good) I have 2 dogs and a cat know Jasko my 2 year old German Shepherd,Sadie my 4year old mutt, and Mr. Kitty probably the coolest cat I've ever met. Anyway I have an issue, I can't find Eros' Story I know I had it on this website and also a different one that I can't seem to find.although many parts of it are burned into my memories forever I would really like to find the story I wrote when everything was still fresh in my mind. They say once something goes on the internet its there for good, I'm hoping somebody with a lot of computer smarts might be able to help me out.
I work for Luvmypet now ( the mobile vaccination clinic that goes to petcos across the country,) I've pointed many desperate moms and dads in your direction, the help you guys provide is priceless. I just wanted you to know that.

Thanks
Tiffany
Eros & Tiffany
Never lose hope, Miracles happen all the time!
CarolC

Re: Eros' Story

Post by CarolC »

Tiffany, good news. Mark found the pic that was posted on your story so I think he is close to finding the story, he must be looking in the right place. :D
Christine

Post by Christine »

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome back! I was brand new to this site when you and Eros were dealing with his injuries. I tried looking up your previous posts when you first wrote this one and could not access anything. Tonight, I Googled your name and Eros and Handicapped Pets which gave one of your old posts andTHEN I tried the same thing and think I found what you are looking for, but the picture does not show.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4450&p=23228#p23228

Here is the page that came up with your posts, many of them on the old board. Maybe you can search through these for more. The one above was on page 17.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... &start=240
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Post by Christine »

Well, I started looking through all the posts about Eros and could not stop - I am sure you will too. I found this one on Page 6
which is an updated and long recap about his experience

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5201&p=28346#p28346
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Well, this is not the good news I wanted to share. He found the picture but still could not recover the article, apparently the picture was stored in a folder but the gallery article was in a database and there is not an old backup like I had hoped. Here is an early post to go along with the links Christine gave. I wish it was the actual article.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4450
d92f2_eros_001.jpg
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank you all so much I'm sorry it took me so long to get back, I really appreciate it I'm so glad to find the story.
Thanks again
Tiffany
Eros & Tiffany
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hey Tiffany...you know that's Eros on the home page, guarding the Fraud and Security forum...right? :D
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yeah I know :) Its his claim to fame, I think its awesome. : )
Eros & Tiffany