Raider(of course)

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
raiders mom

Raider(of course)

Post by raiders mom »

Hi every one..Just a little update on Raider..he's doin soo much better.Yesterday he brought me the squirrel toy Santa brought him and wanted to play..He is trying so hard to be his old self.He is still not able to go potty on his own but there is resistance when I express him now.You can feel him tighten up his bladder so hopefully when(if) the weather warms and the frigid arctic wind settles down we can go outside and try to go.Just so everyone knows Raider isn't the only speciaal needs Fur Kid I have,I also have Pilea.She is a 13 yr. old blind(from cataracts)shih-tzu.She is such a sweet little girl and really does well.She is almost totally blind but still gets around well.She is happy to go on a walk if it's on sidewalks or a good trail(without a lot of uneverness).She still loves to go camping and do most of the things she did when she could see.She is older now and likes to spens her time napping or lapping(sittting on your lap)she still does her tricks for treats and gives wet nosed kisses...Hope the New Year is going good for all...Thanks so much for just being here..Raider's Mom Kathy
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Raider(of course)

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Happy New Year Raider & Pilea :)
What a wonderful heartwarming update :wub: :wub:
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
critters
Founding Member