Camping was FUN!!

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
raiders mom

Camping was FUN!!

Post by raiders mom »

Hello Everyone...Our Camping trip was so nice. We all had a great time...4 days of lazy was just what I needed. My Sister and the little dogs and I went for walks everyday. Pilea walked with us but when she'd get tired we'd carry her.Raider chased ground squirrels and birds and had the time of his life. When he had an especially active day he would limp a little worse on the right leg but he loved every minuet of the trip. I count my self lucky that he recovered so well. He's his usual playful, spoiled rotten self. Little Pilea is doing good too, she still loves to go camping( could the hotdogs have anything to do with that? You Think??) and enjoyed the daily walks around the camp ground.Both of the Tzus got a summer haircut yesterday(didn't shave them all the way this time) and they look so cute. Hope everyone is having a great summer with lots of playtime and walks. Treats for all, shrimpies for Bendy and the kittys at her house and wet nosed kisses for all you loving Pet Parents out there in cyberland. Connie glad to hear you and Cricket are doing good. Maybe the workload will ease up a bit soon. I still visit from time to time to see how everyone is doing...so good to see most are well and happy...Think of You All with Fondness..Kathy, Pilea and Raider Tzu
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Re: Camping was FUN!!

Post by Bendy Kitty »

wow!
shrimpies for ME!!!!!!!
smoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmooch!

I'm glad everyone had fun camping. it sounds like fun!
is a hot dog like a shrimpie-kabob?

thanks for sharin u wonnerful adventure :)

bendy
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
critters
Founding Member

Re: Camping was FUN!!

Post by critters »

My baby pussycat would probably LOVE camping, but, sadly, I wouldn't. :mrgreen: