wow. not one reply.

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

wow. not one reply.

Post by Bendy Kitty »

perhaps people are just tired of us having cats die here.
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
CarolC

Re: wow. not one reply.

Post by CarolC »

Hi Bendy,

Not at all, at least not me. I don't know about anyone else, but I clicked the candle memorial and lit a candle...thinking that was being suggested because of your link...I'm sorry. I'm glad she lived to the age she did, and I started to post a reply that I was glad she had someone to take her in when she needed a home, but then I erased it because I already did the candle, and I didn't know if the original mom was reading the thread and it would look like I was making a comment about her giving up the cat, which I wasn't intending. My real message is, I'm sorry you lost someone was very dear to you...
Friend2Dogs

Post by Friend2Dogs »

I am sorry for not replying, I read it and felt so sad , I just never know what to say but I am sorry. Some how that is just not enough to say so I say nothing. I am so sorry.
Last edited by Friend2Dogs on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Lord, help me be the kind of person that my dogs think I am. "
LisainCAN

Post by LisainCAN »

If anything, you need the support the most. How many people could handle taking cats home knowing that it was palliative care, and frequently?

You are a hero in my eyes.