Feeling naughty...

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Christine

Feeling naughty...

Post by Christine »

I have been cleaning out old files and records this weekend and came across this cartoon I have saved since 2002. Anyone remember The Far Side? No matter how many times I look at it, I laugh out loud. I love the dog!!! And somehow, I think of Bendy when I see the cat...guess it the spelling.
Attachments
cartoon.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Feeling naughty...

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the farside to the point of calendars. I think Gary died several years ago.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
LisainCAN

Post by LisainCAN »

Love it! Thanks for the smile ... :D
Jane Scott

Post by Jane Scott »

OMG I love the farside tooo!!! I wish I had a copy of my favorite so.... I'll just have to describe it to you.
Picture this - car in laneway; inside, on backseat one dog... outside on lawn several dogs. Inside thought bubble is (something like this)- ""Hurray - I'm going to the vets to get tutored" Priceless - the man has one warped amazing sense of humour :!:
Jane
Harley the "Monkey-boy"
Christine

Post by Christine »

He was hilarious and his humor is right up my alley! You did a great job of describing your favorite. Here is another of mine:

Two men are hanging in a dungeon by their wrists with shackles, probably 4 feet off the ground. One looks at the other and says "Here's the plan." (Come to think of it, I believe this was Gahan Wilson, another warped cartoonist I love.)
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Jane Scott

Post by Jane Scott »

Oh Yah! Here's another Gary Larson - First panel shows - a pasture full of cows standing on their hind legs with martini glasses in hand (having a cocktail party) Second panel shows same cows but the thought bubble says "CAR!" Third panel shows a pasture full of cows standing on four legs - matini glasses hidden in grass!!!
Jane
Harley the "Monkey-boy"
Christine

Post by Christine »

:hysterical: :hysterical:
?/1999 - 10/25/08
connie

Post by connie »

lol, loved it, thanks for the laugh chris. that would be cricket if he could, he hates cats. lol.
he is doing great by the way. his mom isn't, been having chest pains. was taken to E.R monday last monday night, they wanted to admit me, but i couldn't cause i have this nephew to raise and no one to express cricket. they sent me to my doctor , who gave me nitro pills and is doing tests. he said i am under a lot of stress. dud! who would have thought that? lol
i worry what would become of cricket if something happened to me, would any of my pals here adopt him? if so, i would get that down on paper. there is on one here in my family or town who would take him. it is something i have to think about. i not getting any younger and cricket is on my mind a lot lately.
enough whining. lol. got to go to work, just home long enough to get this kid up for school. his mother is in prison for 10 months more, his dad for 10 years, so i am all he has, so sad. but he is a good kid, started going to chruch last week, so i have hope for him.
take care, keep the funnies coming christine, i love to laugh.
cricket sends ya a wet sloppy lick on face. lol.
hugs, connie and cricket
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Post by Bendy Kitty »

we love the Far Side!

hard to pick a favorite.
one that comes to mind is the little aliens watching the mushroom clouds over earth and saying "ooooooooooooooo"
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"