hello, i know it's been a while

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

hello, i know it's been a while

Post by connie »

hello everyone,
sorry it has been so long since i posted. we are fine, cricket is doing just great. but i have been working 15 hour days for sooooo long and when i get home i try to sleep. i do hope you all and your fur kids are doing well. as of today i have cut some hours off my day , it was affecting my health., so now maybe i can get caught up. lol.
cricket's health is good, hasn't has any health problems since 06 surgery, he still spinal walks and runs, i am blessed i know. he is spoiled a little more since i posted tho. lol.
well this is gonna be quick, bed is calling my name. but i wanted to let you all know we are alive and well. i miss all of your posts.
hugs and doggie kisses,
connie and cricket
Christine

Re: hello, i know it's been a while

Post by Christine »

Hi Connie!

Good to hear from you and good to hear that you are cutting back some. You may have been gone a while, but not forgotten. As I always tell you, please take care of yourself and give that little rascal a hug from me. I hope you will be able to pop in a little more now.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Have thought of you. Am glad to hear everything is fine with you and little Cricket. :)
raiders mom

Post by raiders mom »

Hi Connie...I haven't been to the site in a really long time but for some reason today I was thinkin of you and Cricket and Bendy Kitty and the crew and wondering how you were all doing.Glad to hear lil Cricket is doing good.My Raider Tzu is doing good too. He is such a happy lil guy.He's especially happy today cuz I took the day off from work, so we are hangin out together today. Give Cricket extra loves and treats today and tell him I said HI!!...Kathy(Raider's Mom)